LATEST NEWS / COMMUNITY EVENTS
NEW!! ====> NCA Ugly Sweater and Cookie Holiday Party — Friday, December 15 6:30 – 8:00 PM. The party will take place at the Saratoga Elementary School cafeteria.
The December 2023 NCA Newsletter is now available. View the 2023 NCA Survey Results here.
** Holiday Trash Schedule **
- Thursday, November 23rd – No Services (no impact to NCA)
- Monday, December 25th – No services (Entire trash schedule will be off by one day this week. Tuesday collection will be Wednesday, Wednesday collection will be Thursday, Friday Collection will be Saturday.)
- Monday, January 1st – No services (no impact to NCA)
- Entire trash schedule will be off by one day this week. Tuesday collection will be Wednesday, Wednesday collection will be Thursday, Friday Collection will be Saturday.
- See here for complete details.
Fall Leaf Clean-Up Schedule by Blade Runners*
12/6-12/7 start on Northumberland rd
12/8-12/9 Delong Dr finish
RE: Board of Directors meeting
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1493752705
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Meeting ID: 149 375 2705
Prior to the meeting, a copy of the board package is available through your access to Summit’s Vantaca system under the Documents/Meetings tabs.
NCA Neighborhood Crime Watch Program
The Neighborhood Watch Program is being restarted. Through the training that was received, we discovered that window watching, and foot patrol are valid methods, not just driving through the neighborhood. If foot patrol is your preferred method, it is required to double up with a person. Believe it or not, a pet counts as a partner for foot patrol. Many in the neighborhood may already be doing their share by being alert when they are out and about, so why not be a part of this program? Interested in joining? Send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and express your interest.
Summit Management – VANTACA
To access VANTACA Summit’s new database system which allows all homeowners to access to their assessment accounts to see balances and transactions, go to: https://portal.summitmanage.com/home_v2/Login
- Recreation Committee
- Environmental Committee
- Board Members